The links shown below are for associate companies of Ring of Fire Consulting. We believe that through this association we are able to offer the full range of services allowing us to support all our client’s needs. Services can be contacted directly with associate companies via the links provided or through Ring of Fire Consulting.
Pillars of Parenting - www.pillarsofparenting.co.uk
The Pillars of Parenting Ltd. is a “Social Enterprise” committed to raising the outcomes for children in contact with children’s services. We are pleased to work with Educationalists, Psychologists, Therapists, Children’s Social services, Health, Fostering and Professionals engaged in supporting children’s residential services in the understanding and application of the Pillars of Parenting Model.
Brighter Futures - www.brighterfutures4.co.uk
- Expert Witness and Assessment Services
- Residence – comprehensive assessments
- Contact and comprehensive assessments
- Kinship Assessments
- Parenting Skills Assessments
- Assessment of Therapeutic Need
- Assessment of Placement Need
- Therapy Services
- Parent-Child Relationship Therapy
- Identity Therapy
- Life Story Work
- Play Therapy
Eskrigge Research www.eskriggeresearch.co.uk
The best of social care research and practice recognises the significance of people's own experiences, the impact on them of the experiences of others and, at the core, the meaning of events for those who live through them. Eskrigge Social Research provides research and consultancy that integrate and apply these key elements in new contexts.
Peplow Training www.peplow.org.uk
Over the last thirteen years The Peplow Group has helped over one hundred and twenty organisations to develop themselves, their teams and their key individuals. Our work with commercial organisations focuses on the management of change through effective team and individual development. Our Clients range from small organisations with as few as 20 employees, to the UK based subsidiaries of several global players. All our programmes are designed to encourage and promote effective team working while focussing on solving key business challenges. We are presently running programmes for two sector skills councils, SEMTA and CITB
J & J Wall Associates www.jandjwall.org.uk
Our core business is consultancy:
- To further develop skills, knowledge, education and training to meet the needs of the UK employer.
- We have proven ability and knowledge in all aspects of the skills agenda, the reform of education, training design and delivery across the UK.
- We work with a variety of different employers, public organisations, Government departments, Awarding Bodies and education and training Providers.
- We use National Occupational Standards to inform our work where appropriate.
- Our core activities include the design and delivery of projects, research, information collation and dissemination on all aspects of the UK skills agenda
- We work in partnership with our customers to establish expectations, requirements and agree timely outcomes.